DMM TT Questions

boyce89976

I have a DMM, but thinking about upgrading to the DMM Tap Tempo and using the analog tap function of the PBC to send tap signals to it.

My question is, can I do this selectively? Meaning, can I send tap info for one preset, but not another? I think I can, but either activating or deactivating the function switch that's sending tap?

Yes, you can control the pedal selectively. It's done by setting the tempos in your presets - a tempo of 0 (in 3.x firmware) or "Off" (in 4.0 firmware) will prevent that preset from sending taps.

Thanks Ron! I would still need tap for every preset. I'd actually want to still send tap but have the DMM ignore it. Is that possible?

I don't know of a way to do that. I'm curious, why do you need to send tap if it's going to be ignored?

I think what I need is an analog delay with presets. It will spend about 50% of it's time as a washy ambient delay... short repeats, but a lot of them, set with the repeat volume REALLY low. The other 50% of the time will be primarily a dark .8th into other tapped delay patterns.

Back