Dry Button not working

Kamil Rustam

So I have been programming all sorts of setting on my PBC and I noticed that the Dry/wet switch would not work ... after trying all kinds of settings to try to make it work I decided to reload a setting I had from a few months ago (That I know worked then ) so when I load that one into the PC Editor and send it to my PBC it works fine .. so I tried to copy the setting inside my new setting but I noticed that the button settings is as follow:
Audio/Signal#2 off:OFF, on:ON
in my new setting I can only access Audio/Signal#1 which doesn't activate the dry signal
then I realized on the original (Working) Setting that if I try to access the settings of that button, it switches to Audio/Signal#1 and when i send it again to my PBC it again fails to work
what is going on? am I doing something wrong? (Probably) or is that some kind of a bug?
I uploaded a screenshot of the setting that works but that I can't recreate
Thanks for your help

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 7.20.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 7.20.17 PM.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 6
Thanks ...Can I program that button from the PBC Itself ? I would have liked to have the dry button working in the mean time but I can't seem to find a way to program it from the PBC

No, you can't program buttons on the PBC itself. Here's a workaround to get you going before I can fix the bug:

- Select File/New to get a new configuration.
- On the buttons page, go to page 3
- Right click on the virtual PBC and select Copy To Page > 16
- Now, Select File > Export
- Select Export Button pages, and set to to export pages "16 to 16"
- Now load up your current settings
- Load the exported file. This will overwrite button page 16.
- Go to page 16, right click on the Dry Signal button, and select copy
- Go to the page where you want to put the button, right click on the button and select Paste.

That should do it.

Back