effect gizmo and g system problem Help please

Hi all I have an effect gizmoo with a hole stack of HQ OD and distortions etc in 1-8which then go through the G system in 12 (which I use as the midi controller and effects). The problem is when I switch out the g system so it lets say Emma rizzafratiz into the valve preamp and then the mesa power amp, it sounds absolutley awsome if i switch in the g system I loose tons of tone not volume. I never realised this before as I was using the pedals through the g system loops(so from what I've just discovered I sounded comparably crap).
Has anyone else had a similar problem? It maybe me doing something wrong! do I need to retire the g system?
Help !!!!!!!!!
Sam

Attachments

• MMGT20A2.rjf
    660.3 KB · Views: 1
Hmm.... From what I remember of the G-System, it altered tone a little but not a lot. First thing to do is check your levels and make sure the G-System is seeing enough signal. Also, if you're using the click stopper in the Effect Gizmo, try it without the click stopper. Sometimes there is an interaction between the click stopper and certain effects, or certain cables (read the post "A note on making cables" for more details.)

Back