Error validating file: unable to open file

Roadrunner

I'm saving my configuration the regular way (save as… etc.) but when trying to open the file offline, I always get "Error validating file: unable to open file" massage.

Ideas?

It sounds like the flash drive is not formatted in a way that the GT likes. Format it on a PC, or use Disk Utility on a Mac to format it as "FAT32" with the "FDisk" partition scheme.

It sounds like the flash drive is not formatted in a way that the GT likes. Format it on a PC, or use Disk Utility on a Mac to format it as "FAT32" with the "FDisk" partition scheme.

Thanks.
cant I save as file from the MMGTEditor on windows (64bit)?
Im not saving to a flashdisk, im saving on my PC / MM editor

I open the editor, than trying to open a saved configuration file but I get the above massage.
Same happens if I simply double click a saved configuration file, the editor will open and launch the same massage.

Thanks.

That's odd, I've never seen that happen before. What version of Windows are you using? Can you send me one of your saved files?

You can send it to support AT rjmmusic DOT com or attach it to a private message here.

I was able to open it here. What version of the GT firmware and what version of the editor are you using?

So far, I haven't been able to find a system that wouldn't read the file. I will keep trying.

Back