Eventide TimeFactor Play/Bank mode problems

wire_twerp

Hi there
I wondered if anyone might be able to help. I'm trying to replicate the behaviour of my TF to toggle between play and bank modes using the PBC. On the physical pedal, this requires pressing and holding the right foot switch for a couple of seconds until the mode shifts (and then repeating the process to reverse it).

However I program my PBC I am getting a combination of mode changes and serial bank changes. I have tried enabling the momentary box in the button edit pages, I've tried the hold mode function, I've tried CC toggle mode function etc all to no avail.

There is a CC number programmed into the device settings in the PBC but this doesn't seem to work for me.

What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

Are you trying to replicate all of the play and bank mode functions on the PBC, or are you just trying to create a button to toggle between play and bank mode on the Eventide?

Sorry just the toggle function. I seem to have made a work-round by allocating a new CC number to the P/B switch and at the moment it is working.

I suspect I must have made a mistake initially as I can't see why any CC number would be better than another!

Back