Expression pedal control per preset

franktree

Is there a way to assign expression pedal control to different presets to control different parameters to different extents per preset? For example, on preset 1, heel down is volume 0 and toe down is volume 60. For preset 2, heel down is volume 0 and toe down is volume 127?

I am currently using the editor, and in the global tab, I've entered in expression pedals that control various parameters. So "Expressional Pedal" 1 controls One the time on my delay, "Expressional Pedal" 2 controls delay mix, and "Expression pedal" 3 controls the depth of chorus, etc. But they're all set to go from 0 to 127. I really don't want to have to create a whole separate "expression pedal" just because for one patch, I want to go from 0 to 100, instead of 0 to 127. It would be great if I could just set up a bunch of expression pedal controls, and then have a per-preset way of telling the expression pedal how much it should control (0 to 127 in one preset, maybe 20 to 50 in another, and 60 to 100 in a third). Is there a way to do that without having to create brand new "expression pedals" each time?

Yes, in the Presets tab, look at the Expression Pedal Overrides section. Check the box next to the pedal you want to override for the currently selected preset, then click the Edit button next to it. Any changes made there will apply only to the currently selected preset.

Back