Expression Pedal for Mastermind LT

claxor

I just ordered a Mastermind LT, and I'm wondering if a Dunlop DVP4 would work as an expression pedal with the Mastermind LT?

Yes/no?

Thanks!

Hey there!
I also have a question regarding the DVP4 with the mastermind PBC.
Using the dunlop DVP4, its not smooth at all, it literally goes from 0 - 100 with the slightest touch on the expression.
So when you calibrate it, when you rock the DVP4 the meter jumps at the slightest touch.

Hey there!
I also have a question regarding the DVP4 with the mastermind PBC.
Using the dunlop DVP4, its not smooth at all, it literally goes from 0 - 100 with the slightest touch on the expression.
So when you calibrate it, when you rock the DVP4 the meter jumps at the slightest touch.

Did you check the article I posted above? The internal switch needs to be set correctly. Also make sure to use a TRS cable to connect it.

Oh yep. Thats definitely solved that issue. I do have a new issue now with the DD500. All I'm using the expression for is effect level, which on the DD500 is CC18. Everytime is switch presets on the pedal, the delay level goes back to 0 and i have to move the expression pedal to get the delay level back. I guess what im asking is, is there a global setting so that whatever the expression pedal is set on, that would be the level no matter what preset your on?

Yes, it's in global expression pedal settings: "Send current value on preset change"

Hey guys! So ive tried clicking on "send current value on preset change" as in the pic. And it still hasn't fixed the issue :(
Any other options?

Attachments

• IMG_9126.JPG
    IMG_9126.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9126.JPG
    IMG_9126.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Unfortunately, I don't know. I don't have a DD-500 here to test with. It may be that the DD-500 ignores MIDI messages for a short while after changing presets. I've seen some products do that. I recommend checking to see if there's any setting on the DD-500 that keeps the expression pedal position when changing presets.

Back