Expression pedal question - PBC6x like mission expressionator?

Hey guys-

New PBC-6x owner here. i've always used a mission expressionator to hook one expression pedal up to my three midi devices- the H9, timeline, and big sky. The expressionator allowed me to on the fly select what device my expression pedal was communicating with.

Is there a way to do something similar with the RJM? I'd think I'd make a sequenced IA button, but on each press, it'd talk to a device on a midi channel.

Is that the right way to think about it, and if so, what CC would I send to simply, allow me to change the selected parameter on a device?

I'm getting some weirdness. I have my EP-25 mission hooked up, and i reversed the polarity inside because it was being weird. But it's communicating with mytimeline, and set up to adjust mix.

However, when I adjust mix, it's causing some sort of delay to the preset. Like it's adjusting another parameter too. I have nothing else / no other CC's

It's almost like it's causing some sort of latency when my pedal is engaged. Got a gig tomorrow so i just plugged direct into my timeline (what i use the most) and have to roll with it. But it's weird....i set up the expression pedal per the link you posted above. Yet it's doing some weird stuff

Are you controlling it using the Exp Pedal parameter, or the Mix parameter? The former can change more than one parameter at a time.

Hmm- I was previously using the timeline's through its expression pedal output and per preset on the TL, telling it that the exp was set to mix. I set up the exp pedal on the RJM to control CC 14 (the mix). Wonder if i need to remove the expression pedal parameter settings on that preset on the timeline, perhaps?

Back