Expression Pedal State

Hey Everyone. I have a question on Expression pedal behavior and best practices. I have the exp set up on my PBC to control the Mix on my Timeline and Big Sky. I did this to try and free up presets in both the strymon units. That way if i have a preset with a HALL verb and a TAPE Echo, and i want more of them, i just goose the expression. However, i would like to store the expression value in the PBC Preset, and have it NOT update based on EXP Position when changing Preset. Is this possible? How would you do it? Basically i am trying to define delay and reverb levels for each preset using the expression pedal. Maybe there is a better way. Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry, you can't save expression pedal values to Mastermind presets. You can save them to presets on your pedals, but that's all.

Hey Everyone. I have a question on Expression pedal behavior and best practices. I have the exp set up on my PBC to control the Mix on my Timeline and Big Sky. I did this to try and free up presets in both the strymon units. That way if i have a preset with a HALL verb and a TAPE Echo, and i want more of them, i just goose the expression. However, i would like to store the expression value in the PBC Preset, and have it NOT update based on EXP Position when changing Preset. Is this possible? How would you do it? Basically i am trying to define delay and reverb levels for each preset using the expression pedal. Maybe there is a better way. Thanks in advance.
When you move the expression pedal, is there a reading of the value on the Timeline display? - If yes, you could store that value via Preset action, where you enter the cc value for the pedal (CC Toggle command).

Back