Expression pedal whackiness?

toasterdude

I have finally gotten around to start programming my rack. I changed some device names and midi channels which resulted in having to redo some stuff. Probably for the best any way.

I have a POD HD Pro X and normal HD Pro in the rack along with tons of other stuff. Previously I set up 5 IAS on GT to correspond to FS1-FS5 on both PODS. I then had EXP 1 set to control both PODs EXP 1 for Volume and wah. I used the toe switch on my Mission pedal to switch between volume and wah on both pods at the same time. All worked fine.

Yesterday the mission pedal was only controlling the first POD. I went in and added the exacts same settings for second POD. Didn't work. Then tried setting up for just the POD that wasn't responding to see if multiple CCs was the problem. Didn't work. Weird part is it still controlled the first POD, which I had removed the commands for?

I then deleted settings for both and left all blank.First pod is still being controlled? Weird! I can't make volume and wah on second POD work and can't make them not work on POD 1?

The IAs that control the FS1-FS5 on both boths works flawlessly, so it is not a cable or similar issue.

Any ideas?

I haven't seen that happening before, but if you send your settings to me I can take a look!

Back