Expression pedal

mcvittym

I notice that the original Mastermind MIDI controller includes the following in its spec: "Expression pedal input, can be programmed for a different channel and controller number on each preset".

I also noticed that the Mastermind GT appears to do things differently (with up to four expression pedals, which can be grouped etc)

I was wondering how the single expression pedal on the Mastermind PBC would work in the context of my board which has two Eventide H9s, a Nova Drive and will probably soon have a Line 6 M5, all of which would benefit from using an expression pedal (although probably not all at once in the same preset!) - can you tell us how this will work?

Thanks

Martin

There's only one expression pedal port, but you can change it to control different devices on different presets. There will be global settings for the pedal, and any or all presets can override those settings with local settings specific to that preset.

mcvittym said:
I notice that the original Mastermind MIDI controller includes the following in its spec: "Expression pedal input, can be programmed for a different channel and controller number on each preset".
I was wondering how the single expression pedal on the Mastermind PBC would work in the context of my board which has two Eventide H9s, a Nova Drive and will probably soon have a Line 6 M5, all of which would benefit from using an expression pedal (although probably not all at once in the same preset!) - can you tell us how this will work?

Interestingly, my rig will be somewhat similar, with a TC Nova Drive, 1 H9 and a Mobius, so the ability to switch by preset, what the pedal is talking to is GREAT!

thanks!

Back