Ext. switch input - name displayed only on ON

LukeTheMore

Hi there !

I have connected an external button on the dedicated input jack ... the IA command (send CC on / off) works fine ... but the name of the button it's displayed just when I press "effect on" message.

On the second button press (effect off) the name is not displayed ... is there a function to display it even on "off" event ?

Thanks !

Attachments

• switch.png
    switch.png
    365.2 KB · Views: 5
You can do it with an IA Cycle button. You would have to turn on IA Cycle, then change your actions to:

Plethora X5 #2 / CC Toggle #104 on:0
System / Step
Plethora X5 #2 / CC Tottle #104 on:127

It will display the button name plus the current step name on each button press.

I believe you should activate the AI Cycle function. After triggering it, add a step after the midi command already created and repeat the CC command inverting the midi numbers. Use 127 for off and 0 for on. Doing it this way you will have two messages on the Mastermind screen, one when turning the effect on and another when turning it off.

thanks for your answers ...

I tried as following (see images) but I have just the "OFF" message

Unfortunately (sometimes) when I press the button the Mastermind LT crash and restart :(

Attachments

• IA_1.png
    IA_1.png
    371.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IA_2.png
    IA_2.png
    357.5 KB · Views: 3
Turn off the Momentary setting, that will interfere.

I haven't had crash bugs reported on the Mastermind LT in years. Please send me your settings file and I can investigate.

quite done ! ;)

now it's working:

- first click > nothing
- second click > effect ON
- third click > nothing
- fourth click > effect OFF

is there a way to have only 2 click: effect on / effect off ?

I'm using the switch of my Mission SP-1 pedal

Attachments

• update.png
    update.png
    373.7 KB · Views: 2
It has to be an SP1-RJM pedal - ours is different than the standard SP1, which has a different kind of switch.

Back