1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extending functionality

Discussion in 'GT Wish List' started by Juraj, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Juraj

Juraj
    Expand Collapse

Hello Ron. After a long period of satisfaction, I started to slightly modify my MMGT 22 layout (Fractal AXE Fx III player). I have a question / wish / idea ....
    Currently, the buttons have two modes, press or hold. It gives a lot of setup options, I'm fully satisfied.
    But if you could also integrate the double press function (with adjustable time), there would be even more setup options :)
    You're making a fantastic product, I'm a super excited customer. I understand that I demand a huge intervention in the firmware. Complete redesign of the program structure and architecture, which is now functional and without problems. Unfortunately, I don't even know if it's technically possible. I don't have a knowledge base for that.
    But if I am not mistaken, I have not seen any product offering what I am talking about. So ... maybe just an idea for the future.
    After all, you've already revolutionized the industry for working musicians, so why not again? :)
    I wish you a lot of energy and satisfaction in your working and personal life.

AdrianG likes this.