External Switch LEDs

shoelesscraig

Ron,
I have a friend that had a custom external switch box made by THIS1SMYNE. It has 2 buttons and 2 LEDs, made per the requirements in the PBC manual.

He would like to use the 2 external switches as bank up/down buttons so as to free up space on the PBC. He would like the 2 LEDs to just stay lit all the time (one of them is yellow and 1 is red I believe).

How can we make this happen?

Since bank up / bank down buttons are never really "on", the LEDs will never light.

In the upcoming 4.0 firmware release, the PBC will pay attention to the color settings for external switches, so if the Off Color is set to something other than black, it will light the LED when the switch is off. That will keep the bank up and down button switches lit at all times.

Last edited:
Since bank up / bank down buttons are never really "on", the LEDs will never light.

In the upcoming 4.0 firmware release, the PBC will pay attention to the color settings for external switches, so if the Off Color is set to something other than black, it will light the LED when the switch is off. That will keep the bank up and down button switches lit at all times.

Schweeeet! So...ready to hint at us how long it’ll be before 4.0 is ready? Lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to guess at this point, it's already taken a lot longer than I'd like. Can't believe it's November already. :(

Back