FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!!!!! that worked brilliantly!!! Thank you! This just made my life exceptionally easier onstage!

Can't wait for PC +/- now... and the rest of the updates! Thanks Ron!!

Since wiring up in stereo, I have another feature request. Sometimes I'm the only electric guitar, and sometimes I'm not. The times that I am, I want to run in stereo, but the times I'm not, I have to run mono. Currently, you have to set outputs A/B at the preset level, right? Or, create separate Mono and Stereo patches for each song.

A global setting to activate/deactivate outputs A and B might be a good feature to have to enable quick changes from stereo to mono or vice versa.

Make sure your entry for your device in the PBC settings has "Send CCs on preset change" turned on.

And yes, device PC +/- is not available yet. I only have 5 things left on my 2.0 to do list, so 2.0 should only be a few days away now...

So with the new update... when I check "Send CC's on Preset"as you recommended, it appears the PBC sends multiple CC's to the devices which is making the tempo on the timeline change to all kinds of random tempos overtime I switch between presets. When i uncheck that box, the problem goes away. What am I missing?

"Send CCs on preset change" should not be turned on for the tap tempo button. (You don't want it automatically sending taps when you change presets). For other effect on/off type parameters, then Send CCs on preset change makes more sense.

If you added a "store" option to Device -/+ buttons that would be huge. That would work just as well for me to make a device adjustment and then store it in the preset! Even if I have to put the -/+ buttons on a diff page, I'm fine with that! I hope you can make that possible!!!

Also..

The preset+/- is great, It would be really cool if there was also a numeric pad where you could tap in the numbers of a preset to go directly to it. Kind of how the Ground Control Pro works when selecting presets for the attached midi devices.

Hi Ron,

Here is my first suggestion.. more to come!

>>> Preset 2nd Global Preset Suggestion! >>>

The way that I have set up my PBC is with the Preset 2nd button being Global. For my Global Preset I've created a
Lead tone that I can access from every preset. Which is GREAT! A Clean and Dirty Tone for every new Soundscape! Amazing!

I've also used the feature where I can indicate which midi devices to leave alone when changing presets.. So all this is

already working fine.

I think it would be sweet if the Preset 2nd_ "Global preset" feature was expanded to have the ability to indicate what loops are on per preset, and to have the ability to share its intial (1st press preset) current loop assignments/assigned midi device programs for every preset.

This way every preset could almost be its own song with having the 2 tones available.. instead of having single presets
scattered around.

For Instance I would like to just tap a second time and have my Mesa Triaxis change to a Lead tone but have the rest of
the Loops from the current PBC preset stay in their current state. And Vice versa.. have the option per preset 2nd to use whatever loops from my Gobal preset that I like.

I know I can achieve this by adding an IA button that would only change my Triaxis Preset , but I'd like to save the

button real estate for other features..

Might be nice to have a more flexible Global Preset!

Best.

H.

Hey Ron! It would be cool if on the PBC Editor, under the global tab, to have an option on the "preset Button 2nd press" to bypass all effects (audio loops and midi controlled pedals) or to go to the tuner. Thanks!

Cody

EDIT: You can do this by setting the Preset 2nd Press set to Global Preset. Then, set the Global Preset to have all loops off.

For the tuner, turn on "Send on Preset Change" and "Update on Preset Change" for the Mute/Tuner button. That will allow you to program the button to turn on or off for each preset. Next, program it to turn on for the global preset.This didn't work before, but will now work in 2.1.0

If you're already using the global preset with the Function Button, you can edit the Function button to recall another preset, like preset 768, that you're not using for anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to allow tap tempo values to have decimals under 100. There are times when our church does songs in 161, But I set my tempo to 80.5 with a dotted eighth on the timeline. I can get away with 80 or 81.... but thought I'd ask.

Hi Ron,

Please provide support for the Voodoo Lab HEX switcher. I know there are GCX and Pedal Switcher options. The HEX is a 6 loop switcher (similar to your Mini Effect Gizmo, but with an additional loop). Thank you!
'
The Hex works just like a GCX - call it a GCX in the device settings and it'll work fine.

Would it be possible to upgrade or add the ability to send more than 20 midi messages at once? Moogerfoogers can take over 25 midi cc's each. I have three of them and would love to use the pbc as a way to create presets for these pedals. I also think many others would appreciate a Moogerfooger friendly midi pedal.

You can do that - use macros. Each macro is a group of actions that can be called from any button, preset, etc., and can have up to 32 actions. An IA button can run 20 actions when it's pressed. Those actions can be individual MIDI messages, but each action could also be a macro. So really, a button can send 20x32 = 640 MIDI messages. (You could get even trickier with Sysex messages, but that's the advanced class).

I just had two other MF104 owners contact me, and in our discussions, it seems like macros are ideal for making presets for the MF104 (which doesn't have presets of its own). A macro can send a specific delay time, feedback, etc. and you can call that macro whenever you need that certain "preset".

I hope that makes sense - please let me know if you have any other questions!

I just downloaded the software and it looks pretty straight forward. It looks like I can create up to 127 macros, then call them up in a preset using the System action type and Macro subtype?

The only thing that could make this easier is a Moogerfooger option in a dropdown that would have the options (CCs) prelabelled specifically for that Moogerfooger. So, I wouldn't have to have the product manual handy. Of course, I'm just happy that I can do it regardless of taking lazy shortcuts haha! Thank you!

How hard would it be.... to create an editor function that allows you to "highlight" only the presets you want to see/use and then create a "Show Only Highlighted" checkbox you can click that only displays the highlighted presets. With my current PBC method, I create 5 presets per song and we have over 100 songs. Im up to a ton of presets, and I spend a lot of time scrolling through the huge list of presets to get to the ones I need for a 4 song weekend service. I'd love to able to be able to highlight and scroll through only the presets I want at a given time.

The alternative that would be even better, but way more robust on your end would be to set up editing from a song-first perspective.
Create a Song, where instead of just having tempo available, you have full preset tweaking available. If I create 5 presets under song, those are visible and fully editable with in a song. I'd say most of us in one way or another build a song out of presets anyways. Why not start from the top and let the song be the top of the chain and build down form there. That wold be AMAZING!

What if we added an Edit Preset button to the Songs tab, so that clicking it takes you to the Presets page with the desired preset already selected?

YES! That would work great too.... at least for me because I group my 5 specific presets all together for a song.

You would save a lot of heartache if you added some VCAs or mixing control for the parrallel loops. Perhaps a small quad VCA gizmo that responds to midi?

With something like that, you would give people the ability to make presets to any reverb or delay module. Bonus if you also included 4 true bypass loops in with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back