(Finally) on to 2.0...

rjmmusic said:
Definitely, DEFINITELY! this week. Very close now.

More great news. Although I leave monday on a two week trip. I am sure people will get used to page per preset really quickly and wonder how they could ever do without it. . . . .;-)

Here it is Friday. I shouldn't make predictions, I guess! I was just wrapping it up today and found an issue in the editor and something with the Kemper. Fingers crossed for Monday! (I'm actually trying not to work this weekend for a change - it's starting to wear on me!)

Take time off. It is not hard to reach the point of diminishing returns. Unfortunately I am at that point a lot. I have made a point the lst year or so to take way more time off. Has helped a bunch. Even 3-4 days here or there. I am just trying to make it through next two weeks so I get 4 days in New Orleans. Food, beer and live music for four days does wonders for the soul!!!

Enjoy the weekend!

I went back to 1.4.6 because not only was the midi clock not working but eventually i could not connect at all to the mastermind gt. It is now working as it was before. Midi Clock is good and connection is good.

Very odd - can you send me your current settings? I tested 2.0b1 with Apple Mainstage and had accurate MIDI clock rates.

Back