[FIXED] Nit pick: capitalization - "CLear"

You can tell me if you'd rather not report stuff like this. As a UI guy, these are types of things I have to deal with often :)

No problem, any bug reports are welcome. I'm spread pretty thin, so I don't have time to catch stuff like that, but it's easy enough to fix.

No problem, any bug reports are welcome. I'm spread pretty thin, so I don't have time to catch stuff like that, but it's easy enough to fix.

Totally low priority. I don't know if you keep a backlog.

Just curious about the software itself and how this one string is different than the rest. Is there the idea of variables or internationalization in the unit's code? What is it written on, if you don't mind me asking?

It's written in C++, everything was written by me except the barebones RTOS and some device drivers. No fancy stuff like localization - the priority was on speed and efficiency, I don't like using lots of layers, toolkits and other baggage, at least not in embedded systems.

It's written in C++, everything was written by me except the barebones RTOS and some device drivers. No fancy stuff like localization - the priority was on speed and efficiency, I don't like using lots of layers, toolkits and other baggage, at least not in embedded systems.

Trust me, I know about software baggage. I work at a very-very large tech company. We are so deep into our tools and frameworks there’s almost no way to get out. The software carries a lot of overhead and costs us performance too.

Back