Fn swich issue.

ashbone

PBC10 have Fn1-4,4 function button,how do they work?my means,under normal circumstances, pressing the button is to select the preset,When I need to use the Fn function, do I press the switch twice in succession?

For example, I have a boost pedal, which can be switched remotely by fn. In a preset, I did not turn on boost at the beginning. During the performance, I want to use the fn switch to activate boost. Without changing the preset, I need to press the fn swich button twice, is that right?

The function switch actions (FN 1-4) are on the Switches page. Pressing the Function button (in the upper left) switches button pages. In a default setup, the first time you press Function, it switches you to the Loops page, where the other 6 buttons allow you to turn individual loops on and off. That's indicated by the "L1" through "L6" labels. Pressing the Function button again moves you to the Switches page, where the buttons control other functions, including the function switches.

So, in short, press Function twice to get to the Switches page, then you can press the FN 1-4 buttons to turn function switches on and off. Press Function once again to return to the original preset selection page. Typically you would program function switches to turn on or off automatically on each preset, like you do with loops, so you get your function switches switching simultaneously with everything else.

Thank you for your quick reply, but I am still a bit confused. First of all, I have upgraded the firmware to 4.63.I have a suhr koko boost.I have used a 1/4 to1/8 Trs cable connect it.
You said"Pressing the Function button (in the upper left) switches button pages" ,this function button is the Switch button?if it is. when I press Switch button, turn on switches page directly. on this page,fn 1-2 button can control suhr pedal.Press "Funtion(L5)"button,is turn on or off send B.
It's not like you said, the loop page is displayed for the first time, and the switch button page is displayed for the second time. Is my operation wrong?

The Function button I'm referring to is the one that says Function above it, and "Hold: Tuner / Hold: Store" to the right of it.

I'm sorry, I misread and thought you had a PBC/6X. Sorry, I answer so many tech support emails and posts that they all are pretty much just jumbled in my head now.

On a PBC/10 - function switches are accessed by pressing the Switches button in the upper row. Once that's activated, the FN1-4 buttons will control the function switches. Press Loops to return to the normal bank and preset selection page.

THank you.This is what I do so far, fn works after pressing the switch button. But how can I make fn work without pressing the switch button? Like I said, a preset did not add boost at the beginning, and then I want to turn on boost ,use the fn button to activate the pedal without switching the preset. Do I need to build an ia button?

Yes, if you don't want to program the function switch to a preset, then you'll need an IA button on the main page. Using the editor, you can copy the button from page 3 that controls the function switch, and paste it to a location on button page 1.

Thank you, I understand now. Can you please guide me? There is a preset second press option under the global page. I chose it as IA. I tried to copy the fn1 of the control function switch from page 3 and paste it to L1 on page 1. then how should I set it up?

Assuming that you still want the button to be a preset button, change button type back to preset. That should be the only change needed. If you press the preset button a second time, it will turn the function switch on (assuming it was off prior to that). Pressing it a 3rd time should turn if off again, etc.

Back