Full Stereo Rack Gizmo question.

MAXIMUM

I have a full stereo Rack Gizmo. Are the inputs (front panel, input 1-4) and the buffer also full stereo connectivity? Or do I need to first come in as a mini signal?

And a side question...when running 2 EG's and 1 RG...should the Buffer be used on each device...or just on the first on after my fuzz pedals?

The buffer is not stereo, but all loops and the Click Stopper are.

I'd use all of the buffers in your rig, just because of the large amount of switching loops and effects you have.

What about the input 1-4 connection? Stereo or mono?

I think I will be good to run the rig with mono effects through the EG 1 and 2...then go Stereo throughout the entire RG...that should work. I'm working on my connection diagram for this beast this weekend...hopefully I can post it on Monday.

OK...Ron...here is my fairly complex wiring Diagram.

Basically I have the 1st buffer coming in after the Wah and Fuzz pedals...then up to 14 mono pedals before the effects loop. Then I can choose between two guitar preamp stages...then back for a couple more mono pedals in the effects loop...then off to the last device (the RG) where the first pedal is a mono in and stereo out. At this point the signal stays in stereo for up to 7 stereo effect pedals...then the signals passing to the returns of both amps in order to use the power tube stage of each amp for a Left and Right speaker stack.

Let me know if you see any glaring problems...or have any recommendations.

Thanks.

Thanks. I have the rest of the cable on order to finish this project. Maybe I will try to get it up and running next weekend.

Well...it took me about 18 hours to wire up about 25 devices and three Wall Rackz...including audio cables, power cables, and midi cables. All custom length cables. It looks beautiful...front and back!

It is wired almost exactly to the diagram above...however...the bad news is...no sound. I should have bench tested each wall mount unit prior to mounting on the wall and interconnecting with the other two units. I checked for continuity of each custom cable before installing it in the wall mount rack...so I'm not sure what it is. But it has to be something early in the chain...because my Tuner (see diagram above) is not even getting signal.

Guess what I will be working on next weekend?

Back