Getting the MEG loops to act like the PBC's loops

eljodon

I think I might be missing something or the manual for the MEG might not be clear.Can I make the loops from the MEG act like the PBC loops instead of using PC#. It works fine with the EG which you ca assigning a CC# to a button so I can press it and activate a loop.Any ideas?

Yes, you can assign buttons to send CC numbers to the Mini Effect Gizmo, exactly like you control the EG.

Yes, you can assign buttons to send CC numbers to the Mini Effect Gizmo, exactly like you control the EG.

Thanks for your reply. I did that but the MEG is only responding via PC# . I assign the buttons to send CC# but it doesn't respond. Should I reset it to factory settings? I purchased it used awhile ago from a friend.

It night have the wrong CC range setting. You can either factory reset it, or go into setup (hold 1 on power up until lights flash), turn on switch 5, then press Write. That will set it to CCs 88-92, which is the CC range the PBC expects.

Sorry for the late response. I restored it to factory settings and now it works perfectly! Thanks

Back