Group function: more than one button on?

Meanoldfireman

As discussed in this thread. I'm looking for a way to have a command executed when all buttons in a "group" are off, but on when one or more is on. (In my case, turning on a loop on a rack Gizmo that feeds audio to a MEG.) Could this be achieved by having the option of a group to have more than one button on? (when they're all off, the loop on the RG could be turned off.)

As discussed in this thread. I'm looking for a way to have a command executed when all buttons in a "group" are off, but on when one or more is on. (In my case, turning on a loop on a rack Gizmo that feeds audio to a MEG.) Could this be achieved by having the option of a group to have more than one button on? (when they're all off, the loop on the RG could be turned off.)

Makes sense, now that group actions are a thing. I'll think on it...

Thanks Ron. As I mentioned in the other thread, I have a work around (Turning both RG and MEG "On" with the IA, but only the MEG off with the IA, then have the RG off with a preset action in all the presets that don't use the MEG), it just adds a lot of actions. Thanks again!

Back