GT with Source Audio Hot Hand 3..specific trigger question

luca9583

Hi Ron

I'm considering setting up a Hot Hand 3 (http://www.sourceaudio.net/products/hot ... thand3.php) with the GT via one of the expression pedals inputs. I'm sure that this will work fine as the Hot Hand can essentially be treated as an expression pedal.

However, is it possible to do the following with the GT?

..In addition to controlling fx with the Hot Hand, can the GT be setup so that whenever it senses movement from the HH it also sends several CC messages to the Effect Gizmo to switch on/off certain Gizmo Loops? If possible, i'm assuming this would involve setting an "auto engage" style threshold (similar to the parameter available on the Axe Fx II itself for example).

Re: GT with Source Audio Hot Hand 3..specific trigger questi

I've never used the Hot Hand, but if it works like a standard resistive expression pedal, then it should work fine with the GT.

The expression pedal inputs have a position switch option that sends CCs when the pedal moves past a certain position. I'm not sure that it would as well with something like the Hot Hand, where positions are kind of relative, but it sure would be interesting to try.

Back