GT10 Songs, Presets & Pages

CBattery

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to or what the best method would be to handle this:

I have the G10 with 5 of the buttons set to global, leaving 5 buttons to switch presets (the yellow buttons). If I have a song that I want to use more than 5 presets, how would I accomplish being able to access the other presets? The back up and down switch to the previous or next song and the page up and page down don't let me access the presets past 5. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Curtis

Desktop-screenshot.png
Desktop-screenshot (1).png

You could add a hold function to the buttons, which would allow you to access another 5 presets by holding one of the preset buttons for a couple seconds.

Or, you could add Preset + and Preset - buttons - these would allow you to move through all presets in a song, moving up or down one at a time.

Wow, thanks for the quick reply! I tired adding Preset + and Preset - as a hold function on the top 2 external buttons that I normally use for Page Up and Page Down. It did seem to switch to the next preset, but visibly there is no change. is there a way to visibly see the next set of presets?

The correct should display in the main display. It does that, correct?

Currently there is no way to shift which presets the preset buttons display within a song. They will always start at the first preset in the song.

Oh, I have showing the preset in the main screen turned off. :) I was hoping I could do something similar to a bank or page up to make the names of the next 5 presets in the song display on the 5 yellow buttons.

Back