Help! Loops not working!

Carl B

Alright so today I plugged a Boss CE-2 into my rig, replacing a Dimension C, pretty straight-forward... For some reason, the PBC shut down a few minutes later. Not sure if it was caused be the pedal swap or if it was just a coincidence. So I thought maybe there's insufficient current available on the power supply due to the pedal swap. I'm using a Hot Stone Deluxe by Decibel Eleven. Then I thought maybe the power cable isn't connected properly. Still good so I took a good old wall-wart rated at 700 ma and the unit started working again. Everything's fine now but the loops won't work. The LEDS do light up and the little icons on the screen light up too. Then plugging back with the Decibel Eleven ( 12v 400ma ) lit up the unit but still the loops won't work. I've tried everything, including a factory reset and still the loops aren't working. What should I do?

Did you try all of the loops? Loops 1-6 are powered differently than 7-10 - it's possible that one set works and the other doesn't.

In any case, though, it sounds like this PBC is going to need repair. You can email us a support AT rjmmusic DOT com to set it up.

Back