How to connect a RJM gt22 to axe fx3,kemper and helix and use them together in a 19 inck rack?

Babbel

How can i setup my gt22 mastermind to control an axefx3,helix and kemper at the same time? Al my equipement is build in an 19inch rack?

GT22 -> rack via MIDI

Then use MIDI IN / THRU on the devices to daisy chain them. Make sure each device is one a separate MIDI channel. The GT22 can send multiple commands on multiple MIDI channels with each button press. The programming is pretty easy via the RJM Editor.

GT22 -> rack via MIDI

Then use MIDI IN / THRU on the devices to daisy chain them. Make sure each device is one a separate MIDI channel. The GT22 can send multiple commands on multiple MIDI channels with each button press. The programming is pretty easy via the

Thank you, this wil help me a lot. But how can i send all my banks and presets from each device to the GT22? Do I need to program them seperataly ore can I copie them from the "axefx3, helix ore kemper"device to the Gt22? When the Banks and presets set on the Gt22 do i need to set pre and post effects seperataly?

The GT can keep only one set of presets, so you'll have to choose which device it reads its presets from. You can call up presets on all of your devices, but you can only read preset names from one.

The actual arrangement of your audio wiring and effect block arrangement (pre and post effects) doesn't matter when programming the GT.

Okay, is it possible to apply different midi numbers to each device and switch them with a flick of a knob on the gt22. Example, axefx3 on midi CC1, helix CC2 and kemper on CC3. So when u toutch knob1 wIth CC1 i can get all the presets from the axefx3. When I toutch knob 2 I get all the helix presets etcetera, etcetera. Is that possible?

Okay, is it possible to apply different midi numbers to each device and switch them with a flick of a knob on the gt22. Example, axefx3 on midi CC1, helix CC2 and kemper on CC3. So when u toutch knob1 wIth CC1 i can get all the presets from the axefx3. When I toutch knob 2 I get all the helix presets etcetera, etcetera. Is that possible?
If you mean can it display all the names of all the presets in each device, then no, it can't. Sorry...

My setup is the GT16 controlling an AxeFX III and sending MIDI commands to my mixer. While it's useful for the GT to pull the preset names from the AxeFX, I almost never take advantage of that feature. The primary reason is that the GT has better logic for naming and managing Presets across multiple devices. So it makes a lot more sense to set the Preset (and scene) names via the GT Editor, and use it as the brains of the system. Given the number of devices in your system, I would imagine it might be better to organize the Presets using the individual device editors, and then set up the GT to call the Preset by name across whichever devices are involved.

Okay, that's fantastic. So it is posssible to get the best presets ore Banks from several devices. But I have to use the GTeditor to naming and manage them. So the CCNUMBERS from the axefx3 ,as example, have to be the same as the one a program in the GT editor? Is that procedure the same for every device?

Back