IA Actions in Preset

JeffMarshMusic

Hi Ron,

In the editor under "Button Settings" there is an action defined that I didn't do myself (I don't think I did).

<Effect Gizmo / CC Toggle #92 off:0 0n:127>

It exists in all my presets, but the numbers are inconsistent. There are a lot of #68 as the presets increment, but the numbers vary. Did I do this by copying presets(?)

I'm tempted to delete them in the interest of cleaning up data I don't believe I need, but I'm not sure if it is there for IA reveal (a subject for another post as I am not making the most of that feature.)

Here's a screen grab. Thanks for your help.

Jeff

IA_Actions_JM_Dec7_2015.tiff

That is the IA Reveal setting for that button. Unless you're using local button pages, then all you would need to do is delete that action on the button and it will disappear for all presets.

Thanks Ron, that's what I thought. Is it effecting the preset if I leave it there? I do have an Effect Gizmo, but the loops change via CC. I wouldn't want this setting to effect the Effect Gizmo. I might eventually take advantage of the Local Button Page feature. Should I leave this data as a placeholder?

By default, those buttons do send IA messages on each preset change, so you should disable them if you're not using them.

Back