IA buttons for Suhr stompboxes

Gilles

Hi everybody!

I wired my Dual Boost and a Koko Boost Reloaded on Fn Switches and it work perfectly with presets.

Now, I wish to program IA buttons for both.
Suhr's pedals use latching switches for control:
FS1 for Green function (Tip+Sleeve)
FS2 for Red function (Ring+Sleeve)

Two ideas:
- One button with Green or Red functions but never bypass.
- One button for Green and one for Red with auction to bypass. When you push Red, Green would be OFF and when push green, Red would be off, too. I think we can do that with "Group" but I only am guitarist... :p
Thanks for your help.

A couple of other ideas:

- Create an IA Cycle button that switches between three states: bypass, green and red
- Or use a hold function on a button so that pressing switches between bypass and active and holding switches between green and red

Ron, I think I discorver an issue...
I did what you've said writing all the states of buttons... Except that it works only If I save the preset on the PBC... On the editor, I switch with the chosen state and when I write on PBC: Nothing. PBC and Editor are not the same.
Then I reload from PBC and it's good. I think that's why I really don't succed to program my new switches...

I find sometimes just "write changes to device" hasn't always "stuck" in the past. I don't if it's an issue or not as I don't generally do that anymore. Try "write settings to device".

Yes but for now, it's OK, there was a bug... If I have the issue again, then I'llsend you the files. ;)
And the new function in 4.2 FW will be a great thing for me ;)

Back