IA buttons to switch on multiple audio loops conflict

Jef

Hi,

I made a page (WORK) with some IA buttons that switch on multiple audio loops via IA actions.

Button 1 (BURN): All overdrive pedals on
Button 2 (VOL): Volume pedal on
Button 3 (FX): All "atmospheric" effects on
Button 4 (AMP1 AMP2): mutes for both outputs

The idea is that I can switch on and off all my drives at once, all my non-drive effects on and off at once and my volume pedal on and off. I did not make presets, sice I Buttons 1 to 4 should be able to be on or off in any possible combination.
I make "presets" by switching the pedals themselves on or off and use the PBC as some sort of very simple true-bypass looper. I love this Page when writing new material and jamming since it is extremely simple to very quickly try some effect combinations for an atmospheric part and quickly switch to a heavy sound with no effects at all.

Unfortunately this page is working wonky and acting weird... sometimes the volume drops out when pressing button 1 (BURN), sometimes audio loop 6 refuses to switch on when engaging Button 3 (FX), Sometimes, the volume pedal will not be engaged, etcetera.

I tried checking and unchecking IA link, but this seems not to help much.

Any ideas how to solve this? Am I overlooking some very basic stuff perhaps?

Attachments

• Page WORK copy.jpg
    Page WORK copy.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 1
  • J RKTKN PBC 171125.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
What you're doing isn't all that complex, I'm not sure why there would be a problem. I recommend working with one button at a time and trying to figure out a pattern. For example, you say that the volume sometimes drops out when you press the BURN button. If you repeatedly turn Burn on and off without switching any thing else, does it sometimes end up with a volume drop, or does it only happen when another loop is engaged? We need to find out if it's really random of if it's just a combination of pedals, loops, etc. that cause it.

Ok, so what I 'm trying to achieve isn 't in principle wrong? Nor is there some setting I should be careful for that could conflict with I don 't know what?

I will try to find a pattern in the misbehaving of those buttons.

Back