IA Cycle for Setlists

jluparello

Okay. So I'm trying to get fancy! I've created a page as my Control Center. This has all of buttons I would need/want on startup at rehearsal or a gig. For the heck of it I created a startup macro to load this page when the PBC powers up! From here I can quickly jump to my loops page or presets page. From the loops page I can jump to the midi controls for my delay and POG. It's a nightmare to remember but I'm getting the muscle memory! In my Control Center I also have an IA Cycle button to step through setlist options. It "works" in that by pressing the button does take you to the next step but it also exits the current page and sends you to Page 1. If I go back into my Control Center page I can see the LED of step 2 and if I click for step 3, I'm exited from the page and sent back to Page 1. Not sure if I'm overlooking a setting or if this is the expected action. I do have other IA Cycle buttons that work perfectly and they are configured the same way. Any thoughts or guidance would be appreciated!! Screenshots below...

Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 1.18.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 1.18.40 PM.png

If you have Auto Page Select turned on in Globals, then it's doing what's expected - selecting a setlist loads a song and a preset, and with Auto Page Select turned on, loading a preset switches to the button page specified in the preset.

If Auto Page Select is not turned on, you probably have an IA button with a System / Page action on it, and that button has Send on Preset Change turned on. If you find this button (or buttons) and turn off Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change, then turn on Momentary, that would fix it.

Back