IA Store Question

Neill00

I think I have this figured out but I just want to confirm. I have a bunch of different pages set up for different scenarios but it seems to me that all the buttons on all the different pages are always active. That is to say for instance if I have an on/off IA switch set up on page 8 for say the pitch block on my axe fx but I'm working on page 1 and I turn on the chorus on my axe fx and perform IA Store for that preset on my MMGT. Any time I pull up that preset it will have the pitch in the off state even though it's on a different page. So if it's a preset where the pitch was saved on the axe fx in an "on" state, the MMGT will turn it off because I did the IA store function.

Do I have that right?

That's correct, but only if you have Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change turned on for the button that controls the pitch block.

When those two settings are on, the button's state will be stored by IA Store and recalled on preset changes. If those settings are turned off, the switch is unaffected by IA Store and instead always reflects the actual state of the effect block in the Axe-Fx.

Ah right, so for those buttons that I would never want affected I could turn off those settings just for those buttons. Thanks for reminding, clarifying.

Back