Ia store

Gasperina

hi

I notice the following problem:

I create a button page no. 9 with device -/+ si o can controll my strymons effects. I have also a ia store button. When i press it, it also store the page 9 instead of the preset page 1.

Could anybody help? Thanks a lot!

Best regards
Rosalino

What version of the firmware are you running on the PBC? It shouldn't be storing the current page number when you use IA Store, but it may have done that in very early versions.

I'm running the actual version 3.1.5. On the pbc it shows the correct page (10), but when i press the preset, it shows page 9...

Check the button that you use to access page 9. Make sure that "Send on Preset Change" and "Update on Preset Change" are turned off and Momentary is turned on. That will insure the button doesn't stay on when pressed, and that it doesn't get stored when you press IA Store.

I have check it, and it is not the problem. Could you please take a look on my file:

Exemple: Preset 4 (startup lead) should access to page 10. When I hold button "Function" it jumps to page 9, where i can set the device -/+. When I store the settings and go back to Preset 4, the page showing is page 9 and not 10.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,
Rosalino

Attachments

• pbc 2.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Hi,

I could resolve the problem....the audio loops 7 and 8 where not linked...now is working fine.

Best regards,
Rosalino

Back