In Loop Mode...(which is really IA mode)

Rick in TN

Let's say I have 4 different OD pedals in loops 2, 3, 4, and 5. (Compressor in loop 1 and graph EQ in 6). So let's say I have loop 2 on (an OD pedal) and I step on loop 3 to engage (another OD). Can I set those 4 switches (JUST 2-5...not 1 and 6) to disengage when I step on another?

To clarify....I would never have more than 1 OD at a time. So when I engage one of them it disengages the one I had previously engaged.

Is there a setting for this?

Let's say I have 4 different OD pedals in loops 2, 3, 4, and 5. (Compressor in loop 1 and graph EQ in 6). So let's say I have loop 2 on (an OD pedal) and I step on loop 3 to engage (another OD). Can I set those 4 switches (JUST 2-5...not 1 and 6) to disengage when I step on another?

To clarify....I would never have more than 1 OD at a time. So when I engage one of them it disengages the one I had previously engaged.

Is there a setting for this?
Yes. Put those four buttons in a group. The group will make it so that only one can be on at a time. That is how I run my overdrives. I have 4 of them in a group and then I have one not in that group which acts like a boost so I can add the boost to any of those 4 individually but I can never combine those 4 overdrives since only one can be on at a time.

Yes. Put those four buttons in a group. The group will make it so that only one can be on at a time. That is how I run my overdrives. I have 4 of them in a group and then I have one not in that group which acts like a boost so I can add the boost to any of those 4 individually but I can never combine those 4 overdrives since only one can be on at a time.
PERFECT !......thank you

had to read to figure out how and where to set assign them to the group...easy.....works just as I wanted....thanks

#stackingisforwhimps

Back