info from axefx

Victor Vos

I am having a bit of problems with the two way communication with my axefx 2. My MMGT10 does not correctly display the present/not present fx blocks. sometimes blocks that are not there are displayed as being present and off... I think this might be a bug in the axefx... is it?

I am having a bit of problems with the two way communication with my axefx 2. My MMGT10 does not correctly display the present/not present fx blocks. sometimes blocks that are not there are displayed as being present and off... I think this might be a bug in the axefx... is it?

I'be never had any problem with this and my Axe FX except after one of the past updates which was quickly fixed. Can you give a specific example? of exactly what you are seeing? And is other information syncing with the Axe (for example preset names, tempo/tuner)?
-
Austin

Thank you, it happens that fx blocks like fanger2 or pitch1 are displayed present and off where they are not in the preset at all... I can even turn them on (..wich ofcourse does not happen...) tuner, tempo are good. Preset names did do a few weird things once but are ok now I believe...

Thank you, it happens that fx blocks like fanger2 or pitch1 are displayed present and off where they are not in the preset at all... I can even turn them on (..wich ofcourse does not happen...) tuner, tempo are good. Preset names did do a few weird things once but are ok now I believe...

That sounds similar to what I was reporting in October after one of the firmware updates
MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.4.4 /EDITOR 3.4.5

I would say, you should upload you configuration file and maybe contact support and ask them to take a look.
-
Austin

Back