Is there a good way to keep a tuner 'on' but out of the signal?

F

fevzay

I have a Boss TU2 that I'd like to have 'on' at all times, but out of the signal (ie. like using a 'tuner out' of a volume pedal). Is there an easy way to do this, or will it require splitting the dry signal up front before going into the MM PBC?

I suppose I could use one of the insert points and keep it 'on,' but I'd rather have it out of the signal path if possible.

kind regards,
jordan

I have a Boss TU2 that I'd like to have 'on' at all times, but out of the signal (ie. like using a 'tuner out' of a volume pedal). Is there an easy way to do this, or will it require splitting the dry signal up front before going into the MM PBC?

I suppose I could use one of the insert points and keep it 'on,' but I'd rather have it out of the signal path if possible.

kind regards,
jordan
You could use output B if it's available.

Yes, output B would work (although the more effects you have on, the less well the tuner will work). Also, you can use just the send of an insert point, which would allow the signal to split off to the tuner but also continue on to the next loop without going through the tuner.

Yes, output B would work (although the more effects you have on, the less well the tuner will work). Also, you can use just the send of an insert point, which would allow the signal to split off to the tuner but also continue on to the next loop without going through the tuner.

That's perfect! Just what I needed to know. Thank you, Ron.

Back