Issue with Get Preset Names from FM3 to MMGT16

I’m having an issue with Get Preset Names on my MMGT16. When presets are imported from my FM3 the scenes are off by 1 slot with the scene name taking the first slot and there’s missing characters and a division symbol like “ ÷ean“ instead of “clean” for the first couple spaces for all the scene names. everything is running the latest firmware. I’ve tried different MIDI cables too. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
I'll try this with an FM3 when I can, hopefully later today, and see if I can reproduce the problem.

That's odd... I just ran the same thing and it worked ok. Are you sure you have the latest firmware on both? 5.1.0 on the GT and 7.0.0 on the FM3?

My firmware is up to date on both devices. I checked the system info on the GT16 and it said 5.1.0 build 1578. My FM3 is on 7.00 too. Thank you for taking the time to look into this.

Ok, can you send me your GT settings file? I can test with that and see if it makes a difference.

How do you have the GT and FM3 connected, exactly?

I have both the MMGT16 and FM3 as well, so let me know if you need a third tester for confirmation purposes.

I have attached my settings file as requested.

As for my MIDI connections, I typically use GT16 ->Beatbuddy->RC600->FM3->back to GT16.

However, during my troubleshooting I connected just my GT16 -> FM3->back to GT16 to remove some testing variables and it was still giving me the weird "÷" symbol stuff.

I'm not very knowledgeable with MIDI stuff so it wouldn't surprise me if there's something wrong with how I configured my settings that is causing the problem. Thank you for helping me out.

Attachments

• 2024-02-19 FM3.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Back