Issue with PBC set to Midi "Master" with Big sky

boyce89976

So, I've run into an issue with my Big Sky (new pedal on the board - replaced a Space) when trying to use preset tempo's for presets from the PBC. With the PBC set to Midi "Master", my reverbs are delayed instead of starting on the attack of the note. With Midi clock set to "off" on the PBC the Big Sky returns to normal behavior. Any ideas why it's doing that?

Also, I think I have an intermittent glitch where the loop with my Big Sky (previously the Space) would mute even though the loop is on. Turning the loop off and back on typically resolves this issue. It has happened with both the Space and the Big Sky.

I was just researching this for my own personal needs also. I read that if you update to the latest firmware of your big sky, strymon has addressed this issue. After update, turn the MIDICL global parameter to off and it should solve the issue. I don't have my cable to update the firmware yet, so I haven't been able to confirm. Other guys online have confirmed that is fixes the issue though, so I think we will be good.

Back