Lehle dual

tri- amp

I have a gt 22.I hooked up my effect gizmo no problem.But the Lehle doesn’t come up on the list of manufacturers.No assign button comes up .I got the midi channels both set to 3.This is new to me.Please help me.

Set it up as "Generic" (that's a selection in the Manufacturer list). Set that device to channel 3. That should be all you need to do on the GT.

From a brief look at the Lehle manual, setup would work like this:
- Select a preset on the GT.
- Using the buttons next to the LEDs on the Lehle, set the A, B and T states for that preset. This is done by holding each button until its light flashes.
- Repeat for each preset.

That should get you started with a basic setup.

Set it up as "Generic" (that's a selection in the Manufacturer list). Set that device to channel 3. That should be all you need to do on the GT.

From a brief look at the Lehle manual, setup would work like this:
- Select a preset on the GT.
- Using the buttons next to the LEDs on the Lehle, set the A, B and T states for that preset. This is done by holding each button until its light flashes.
- Repeat for each preset.

That should get you started with a basic setup.

Thanks for the quick reply.At this point I have two effect gizmos working properly and my diezel vh4.I already tried what you suggested before I posted.I just tried exactly what you said and anything else I could think of,yet it doesn’t respond.I have read the Lehle manual thoroughly.I have the cabel that Lehle sells(trs to midi).It is plugged in to the smaller remote in.And I have remote in selected under port in edit midi devices.What do you suggest at this point.Thanks again

Do you mean the Remote In port on the GT? Their cable won't work with that port. Try connecting it to MIDI Out port of the GT (remember to change the MIDI Port setting back to MIDI Out). See if you can get it to respond. If it does work, then either move the connection to the MIDI Thru of one of your other MIDI devices, or get a special cable made that will work with the Remote In port (I can provide instructions).

Do you mean the Remote In port on the GT? Their cable won't work with that port. Try connecting it to MIDI Out port of the GT (remember to change the MIDI Port setting back to MIDI Out). See if you can get it to respond. If it does work, then either move the connection to the MIDI Thru of one of your other MIDI devices, or get a special cable made that will work with the Remote In port (I can provide instructions).
Wow!That worked.I just plugged it into my diezel thru.Midi madness.Thanks for the awesome support.

Back