Linking Invert for Output B to Audio/FnSwitch Action.

Charlie

I am running a Damp/Dry Rig and when I change to channel 2 on my Damp amp (both wet and dry signal combined) with an IA button using the Action “Audio/FnSwitch ” my amp inverts the phase thus becoming out of phase with the dry amp.

Is it possible to link the Audio/FnSwitch to the Audio/Invert B Buttons so every time I switch to channel 2 on my amp the phase in output B is automatically inverted?

Conversely, I also run a rig where the dry amp is naturally out of phase with the damp amp.
Therefore, I need to Invert output B when not channel switching and have a Normal output B when switching to channel 2.

I have had no luck with a solution, I was also hoping to be able to just change the on/off values of an Action to adjust for both set ups.

Thank you for any help.

All you should have to do is edit the Fn Switch button and add an Audio / Invert action to it. This only applies to when you actually press the button, though. If you send an Fn Switch action by some other means, you'll need to make sure that an Invert action follows it.

Yes, this works when I now press the buttons live, but I was hoping it would follow all my presets that already have that buttons pressed.
Am I missing something or will I have to reprogram all my presets to save this action.
If I re-press the button and hit save it does store the invert.

Thanks!

Back