Little problem with 5150 II and loop activation on RG-16

First of all hi Ron and everybody here!!!!

Just got a 5150 II and set up up my rig with the G System, everything OK except that when setting up the loop and saving my preset on the RG, when i go back to that preset, the loop shuts off. Is the loop switching on the 5150 not momentary?

I put the RG-16 in mode 3 on startup.

Could it be a MIDI setting in the G System causing this?

Thanks,

Chris

None of the switching on the 5150II is momentary, but if you're using quick setup mode 3, then all of your switches are set to latching anyway.

Does the RG-16 remember your desired channel settings correctly? Try setting up 5 or 6 presets with different amp channels saved and see if they're recalled correctly (also do some presets with the loop on). Any pattern you can detect would help us debug the problem.

The rg-16 remembers my channel settings, but each time i save one with the loop, when i recall it, the loop (Switch 5) comes on but goes off immediately after. I hear it click back to off.

I`ve got 5 presets and the 3 with the loop on do the same thing.

I`ll try to go in the G Systems MIDI menu and see if i find something. But i did lats night with no results.

Thanks Ron.

Chris

Ah Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Found the culprit.

I had a MIDI CC #92 set up for my Meathead previously that i guess was causing a conflict.

Everything A OK man.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Chris

Back