Local Page questions

Jop

Hi,

I like using different pages for certain songs. For most songs I use the first page with all the presets, but sometimes I want to have the pbc on the 'loops' page, or a local page. I have some issues though:

I would love to be able to acces my 'loops' and 'setup' pages, even when I'm on a preset with a local page active. So on all my local pages, I made buttons to acces 'loops' and 'setup'. But when going to a different page from my local page, going back is impossible. I've tried a 'previous page' and 'page -' button, but i always get sent back to the first page.

Switching banks from a preset with the 'loops' page active only works when I have instant bank switching turned on. When using non-instant switching is scrolling through the presets, but since I'm on a page with no preset buttons on it, I can't see or select them. Is it possible to view the preset scrolling on page 1, no matter the previous page? Hope this makes sense.

Cheers

One more thing: when I try to copy the local button page from another preset, a popup appears saying "Selected preset has no local button page.", even when the selected preset does have one.

The Page action with a value of Previous should always return you to the last selected page. I'll have a look and see if I find a problem.

Regarding your bank issue, there isn't a way to get the bank buttons to switch pages, except for the Instant Page Switching setting. I guess what we really need is a System / Bank action, so you can create an IA button that moves up one bank and also switches pages.

I'll also look into the button page copy issue.

I made buttons to acces 'loops' and 'setup'. But when going to a different page from my local page, going back is impossible. I've tried a 'previous page' and 'page -' button, but i always get sent back to the first page.
Tried to do the same thing here but with Max Button Page on 10 it doesn't do anything.
But with Max Button Page on 16 and setting the Page to 16, it works

Reactions: Jop
The "switch back to local page" issue will be fixed in the next GT, LT and PBC release.

Back