local page

Victor Vos

Hi, I remember to have had this issue before but I can't find the thread..

The GT displays 'yyyyyyyyy; on all screens as soon as I select a local page. Also the editor crashes as soon as I select page 16...
I made local pages for most of my presets. Now I disabled all to have it working again.

I remember the previous time I found a different backup on the usb that worked fine but I can't find it now...

Attachments

• RJMMUSIC.rjs
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
It seems like your settings file was corrupted. The only way to get around it (aside from finding your backup) is to edit each preset and turn off the local page checkbox, then save it as a new file. That should get rid of the bad local pages.

Thank you! Yes. But I want to use local pages... finding my backup would be best...
I did find a different file that has no local pages and seems to work fine, also with local pages but then I have to make all new local pages wich was a lot of work... What could be wrong with the file I sent and how can I avoid corrupting my new file?

It's hard to tell what actually happened, but the most common causes are interrupting a USB transfer before it completes and not doing an "Eject" before taking the flash drive out of the computer.

I am remaking my presets with local pages and it seems to work well. I'm careful with transferring. When I use the cable it often crashes... So that could be corrupting. I only use the stick now...
But... In this file the macro seems to not work that should bring the GT to the previous page. It's on the scenes (page 2) .. First press selects the scene, second press returns to previous page (it should...) Has something changed that I am not aware of?

Attachments

• vxfx.rjs
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
I have been puzzling quite a bit but I can't find what's wrong with this macro... Could you please, in your time, have a look at this?

It works fine for me here... It looks like you're not up to date on GT firmware, try updating to 4.6.3 and see if that helps.

I'm not sure what to say, then. I can press the "2" button on the first page, which switches me to button page 2. Then, I press the "1" button twice. The second press brings me back to page 1. Am I testing the right thing?

This file is ok. Interestingly, this one does show the problem where the first one did not (at least, it didn't for me).

After a lot of searching, I found that you have "Force State to Off" set on Macro 1. It should be set to "Force State to On" for it to work properly.

Oh no! you're right! (as always) I was editing macro 0... sorry. It works now! Thanks again for your time!

Back