Loop 7 not working??

Don Anderson

I keep trying to get my Decimator gate working. When I engage loop 7 in the file attached it has not sound then when I turn it off in the Audio part of Presets page it has sound. What am I missing in the file set up?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Small Box v1.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
I think I got top 7 to work, why won't this file allow me to change amp channels? I have it set up for a 2 ch amp buttons one on the PBC is set for amps ch1 and button 2 for amps ch 2 but the amp stays on ch 2 for both buttons. I assigned them Both to Group one on switch's/Buttons page then in Presets audio page I assigned it as described above.

Loop7 and Gate is now Working, But the way I have the file set up the amp is not changing channels. Ideas?

In the Globals tab, turn off momentary ("Mom") and "On Only" in function switch settings for all function switches. That may fix it.

Yes the Friedman is ‘Non momentary’ switching. We are talking about ch switching now right? Loop 7 has been solved, Thanks!

This is regarding your last question regarding changing channels (3 posts up from here). You have momentary switching turned on, which is preventing the PBC from controlling the amp correctly.

Thanks Ron, turns out it was both the momentary switches and the amp wanted a TS cable instead of a TRS cable.

Back