Loosing the stereo signal in my Effect gizmo

Qwertygitarr

Ok, so I have a problem with loosing the stereo signal in the last loops (9-12) of my Effect gizmo. I’ll try to explain the setup as best as I can. Firstly, I have two stereo effects that is connected to the send and return of loop 9 and 10 via TRS cables. Since I also have a TRS cable coming into the in of loop 9, as per your advice, I get the stereo signal preserved from the in of loop 9 to the out of loop 12, both when these loops are engage and when not.

The problem arises if I engage loop 11 och 12 where I have the delay and reverb pedals. These pedals are configured to ”kill dry” and are mixed with the stereo signal from ”12 out” via a RJM mini line mixer. The thing is that I have these pedals connected via a singel TS cable from the send of each loop. (No cable in the return of these loops.) The signal is transfered over to the ”loop out” BUT I only get one side of the stereo signal over to loop out whenever one of these loops are engaged (I guess the tip signal).

So my question is, do I need TRS cables from the send of these loops to carry over both sides of the stereo signal to the out of each loop? And IF that is the case, could these cables be TRS to TS into each pedal (with Tip and Ring Wired together on the TRS end) or does it have to be TRS to TRS?

In order to get stereo signal, the plugs in all loop sends (loops 9-12) need to be TRS. The ring doesn't need to be connected to anything, but it needs to be there, otherwise the right side of the signal path will be shorted to ground. The other side can be TS.

Back