Love my Gear But.......

Unitedjose88

Hey guys I recently got the Colosseum from Cornerstone but i got an issue with my RJM. The cornerstone works as and independently overdrive. You can set up your drive on any loop desire. My issue is when i run one of the drives from the cornerstone seems like the sound goes low even when i setup the volume to the max level. Can someone please help. Also I’m new using the PBC6X just moved from the DPC5 from Disaster. Thanks Everyone

Attachments

• EFB1F615-6FF2-4710-9B17-2D9368E2772B.jpeg
    EFB1F615-6FF2-4710-9B17-2D9368E2772B.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
Problems like this are typically tracked to a bad cable (especially if the user makes their own cables), or a mismatch of a mono pedal in a stereo loop or vice versa.

If you unplug the pedal's cables from the PBC's loop, does switching the loop on and off change the volume at all?

Problems like this are typically tracked to a bad cable (especially if the user makes their own cables), or a mismatch of a mono pedal in a stereo loop or vice versa.

If you unplug the pedal's cables from the PBC's loop, does switching the loop on and off change the volume at all?
Thanks so much. So I tried everything you mention and the solution I found was reset the pbc6 to his factory settings and star over. This time what I found is on loop 2 with I got the benson preamp assigns sounds low. I have to put the volume knob all way up to make it sound otherwise if I set up the volume around 11 can’t hear anything. Love this looper so much so if problems keep I might gonna have to buy another one. I hope.

Does the preamp sound the same if you move it to a different loop? And, does it still have a volume issue if no other pedals are turned on? Also, is there anything else in your system between the PBC and the amp, or between the PBC and the guitar?

Back