LT Hooked up to both Mac and Rack Gizmo simultaneously

ARMANDO DIAZ

Hello! Does it cause any issues to have the LT hooked up and running to both a Mac and RG? Since both of these can power the LT can there be any complications? Thanks!!

There is circuitry in the LT that protects against potential problems when there's USB and a second power source. Just don't power the LT with phantom power and an AC adapter at the same time.

Gotcha! I’ve got the LT connected via USB to my DAW and it’s also connected to the RG for all midi control. Too bad the RJM Control app can’t substitute as a real time midi control for use in a situation such as mine. Any chance of this down the road?

Ah, I see. Had I thought of it when first envisioning the Mastermind GT, it would have been not that hard to do. But, to merge all of the Mastermind functionality into the editor now would require a major rewrite of both firmware and software - a pretty significant task.

Ah, I see. Had I thought of it when first envisioning the Mastermind GT, it would have been not that hard to do. But, to merge all of the Mastermind functionality into the editor now would require a major rewrite of both firmware and software - a pretty significant task.
I’m sure! Then what about a totally separate plug-in style “Mastemind” controller app that can run either “stand-alone” or as a plugin in a DAW??

Back