LT with Kemper, Tuning flow Setup

Lucas

Hey everyone,
I got the LT and Kemper getting along well, and just sorted out the tuner setup so it works well and displays on the LT - a great feature needless to say. The way I have it setup, I hit function and scroll through 3 IA pages till I get to page 4 (Kemper), and button 4 there is the Tuner. I tune, then hit it again to turn off, and then hit function one more time to cycle back to page 1, my preset page. Thats not a big deal, I can live with that. But I was wondering if there was not a more efficient way...like for example, when I hit button 4 again to turn off the tuner, it would automatically send me back to the preset page (1). This way I can change the direction of the "Function" scroll and minimize tapping when trying to tune. So Ideally, I hit Function -> Page 4, Hit #4 (tuner) - > tune guitar -> hit tuner off and boom, back to page 1.

I have tried a few things already with no luck, thanks for your time in advance!

Create a Macro that has one action in it:
System / Page page:1

Then, click the "Force State to:" checkbox to turn it on. In the selector next to it, set it to "On"

Then, on your tuner button, add this action:
System / Macro off:x on:None

where x is the number of the macro you just created.

That should do it.

Create a Macro that has one action in it:
System / Page page:1

Then, click the "Force State to:" checkbox to turn it on. In the selector next to it, set it to "On"

Then, on your tuner button, add this action:
System / Macro off:x on:None

where x is the number of the macro you just created.

That should do it.

Works like a charm! Best of all, i'm learning more and more about this powerful little beast. Appreciate your quick reply, again!

L

FYI, the macro trick is necessary because Page actions normally only will activate when a button is activated. By using a Macro, you can force it to think something is being turned on, even though you're actually turning off a button.

Ah, yeah I was looking over the logic flow of your suggested steps and sort of realized thats what was going on, roughly. Thanks for the clarification.

Back