Macro Actions

jluparello

Is it possible to add multiple actions to a macro? It doesn't seem to matter how I build it, only the first action runs and the second gets ignored. I've tried reversing the order thinking it was an order of operations thing. I've added a system/step. I removed the system/step. Everything I try leads to the same result - only the first action executes.

A macro should always execute all actions, no matter how many there are. What are the actions you're using? It may be that some are considered redundant and are getting filtered by the system.

A macro should always execute all actions, no matter how many there are. What are the actions you're using? It may be that some are considered redundant and are getting filtered by the system.
The way the PBC loads right now I have a setlist initiated and as expected the first preset of the first song activates. Unfortunately it's a higher gain song so when the PBC boots up I immediately get hit with a lot of feedback. What I'm trying to do is simply use a startup macro to both load a control page (page 4) AND activate the Global Preset which is my clean tone.

If I have it in this order, I get the control page but not the global preset.
System / Page page:4
System / Step
System / Preset preset:Global

If I use this order I get the global preset but not the control page.
System / Preset preset:Global
System / Step
System / Page page:4

I get the same behavior if whether the System / Step is present or not.

Have you tried taking out the System / Step? It should only be used for IA Cycle buttons.

Have you tried taking out the System / Step? It should only be used for IA Cycle buttons.
that's how i originally had it configured but it was only running the first action. so i added the step thinking that was the problem but it didn't make a difference.

Back