Manipulate loop order in real-time

Vik

Hi,

It would be very useful to be able to manipulate loop order and monitoring the sound changes in real-time (maybe with a dedicated IA ?).
When creating preset and sounds on the pedal, going down the menu and reloading the preset after changing the loop order makes experimenting quite tedious sometimes.

Thanks

I'm also hoping for something like this; like specific CC messages for the position of each loop. i.e. CC xx = "move loop 3 up one spot from current position without altering the position of other loops." I know that Sys Ex messages can define the loop order of all loops at once, but it would be great if there was a way to send CC/Sys Ex messages that only altered the position of one loop at a time.

I'm also hoping for something like this; like specific CC messages for the position of each loop. i.e. CC xx = "move loop 3 up one spot from current position without altering the position of other loops." I know that Sys Ex messages can define the loop order of all loops at once, but it would be great if there was a way to send CC/Sys Ex messages that only altered the position of one loop at a time.
How do you set loop order with sysex? Can one button in a preset be set to cycle through a couple loop order options?

Back