Mark IV, GCX, ground control- mini amp gizmo- no instruction

aalev123

Hello. PLEASE HELP!
Okay I just got the mini amp gizmo and I am trying to figure out how to set this thing up- 1st thing I noticed is manual said refer to instruction sheet for your amp that came with the cable - problem is no instruction sheet can be located in box.. so...
This my midi signal flow set up- ground control( midi out) -> (pedal in ) gcx (midi out) -> (midi in) intellifex (mid out) -> (midi in ) mini amp gizmo (midi out )->( midi in ) whammy pedal --- okay and then the special mark iv cable comes out of mini amp gizmo to boogie - right now the ground control sends midi channel 1 to intellifex, channel 2 to whammy and channel 3 to amp gizmo--- problems 1) I guess I need to have the ground control talk to the mini amp gizmo and then the mini amp gizmo needs to talk to the boogie to change the amp channel etc. - ( the gcx is taking care of f/x stuff ) 2) does this midi signal flow set up make sense? 3) How do I get the ground cpntrol, mini amp gizmo and boogie on speaking terms with each other . thanks in advance for any help

Back