Mastermind GT 22 Tuner/Tempo as one button Getting From Preset to wildcard pg 16

stevecek

Ron wondering if you had a chance to play around with having the tuner and tempo on one button using the hold function with AXE FX 3? I did have it figured out with the XL. Also wondering how to bounce from preset to wildcard pg 16? thanks steve

I checked with the latest firmware, and I don't see any issues putting tap tempo and hold to tune on the same button. Please send me your settings and I can have a look.

To enable the local button page for a preset, go to the Presets tab, select a preset. Then, check the Edit Local Buttons checkbox. You can now edit the buttons right there on the Presets tab, it'll work the same as on the Buttons tab, except that the changes only affect the current preset. Please note that it'll start with a blank page, you may want to right-click and in the menu that pops up select Copy From page to copy an existing button page. That'll give you a starting point that you can customize.

This page will take the place of page 16 when the preset is loaded. Also make sure that Show Page is set to 16 or Local Page - this will insure that the page is automatically displayed when the preset is loaded.

Back